We comply with laws and other standards regarding personal information protection, and promise to handle the personal information of our customers properly and in accordance with the following items.
We strive to protect the personal information in our possession by taking appropriate safety management measures in accordance with laws, guidelines, and internal corporate rules in order to prevent leaks, loss, or destruction of personal information. In addition, our employees are trained in the proper handling of personal information to absolutely ensure protection.
(1) We use appropriate methods to obtain personal information from our customers. Also, when we intend to obtain personal information, and it is directly offered from customers in writing or on the internet, we clearly express the purpose of using the personal information. However, we sometimes do not fully disclose the purpose of use when it is clear due to circumstances at the time the information is provided.
(2) We use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
(a) For confirmation of requests for purchased and registered products and services and their delivery
(b) To provide or improve products or services used by the customer, or to develop new services
(c) To deliver information regarding products and services we provide
(3) When acquiring personal information by business succession due to mergers, splits, or transfer of business, we will use personal information to the extent agreed upon by customers prior to the succession, or to the extent necessary to achieve the notified or published purposes of use.
(4) Personal information may be acquired or used without the prior consent of customers and for purposes outside of the aforementioned items when such acquisition or use is based on law, or is necessary to protect human life, physical well being, or assets, or in order to cooperate with government authorities.
Apart from the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties.
(1) We sometimes share information with the following companies, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use of personal information, and in order to provide comprehensive services to our customers.
(2) The personal data that we share is as follows.
Name, gender, age, birthdate, occupation, address, telephone number, e-mail address, product or service purchase history, survey or sweepstakes responses
(3) Party responsible for shared use of personal information
AWA Co. Ltd.
Among our services, we provide a playlist description column function for customers to make posts. Personal information disclosed by the customer in the playlist description column or elsewhere may be viewable by other users, so please take sufficient caution.
In addition, our website may sometimes include links to external websites. Please be aware that we take no responsibility for how personal information is used by these other websites.
(1) We ask our customers or their representatives to contact us via the below point of contact should they desire to correct, add, or delete their personal information. For member information that customers registered online, customers themselves can correct or add their personal information.
Please contact us below concerning personal information on this website or for other issues related to personal information:email@example.com
(2) When making inquiries, please be aware that we may ask to confirm the identity of a customer or a customer’s legitimate representative. For those wishing to disclose or correct information, please contact us for the procedures to do so.
(3) Please be aware that we may not be able to respond to requests in any of the following circumstances.
(4) We may record the content of customer calls to the above point of contact in order to check the facts of the call and improve the accuracy and quality of the responses we provide to customers.
Cookies are information sent by web servers to customer browsers so that customers can use websites
their browsers to reject cookies, but please be aware that doing so may render all or portions of the
services provided on our website inoperable.
(2) Protection of personal information on linked websites
We are not responsible for the handling of personal information on linked websites that we do not manage.
Effective Date: April 1, 2015
AWA Co. Ltd.